Thursday, December 27, 2007

Ryan's New Job

Ryan started his new job this week at Enterprise Rent-a-Car. His old job was a good one with some promise, but we felt that the promise of promotions was just going to take too long. Ryan is such a hard worker and we feel that his hard work will be better rewarded at Enterprise. It's a big change for us since we both had it in our minds that he would be a lifer at his old job. But we're really excited about this change. He's only worked a couple days but he is loving it so far. His co-workers are a lot of fun and he loves that he now has a professional job where he can dress like a grown up! I like that part of it too!

4 comments:

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Stylin Ry.....I think I booked an Enterprise rental for our next trip to UT! Congrats on the new job!

Mindy and Marty said...

YEAH for Ryan in the shirt and tie! you rock man ...can't wait to see you 3 tomorrow! Lydia looks so cute and different in all her xmas pics! I can't believe we haven't seen her since her birth!!!! what the flippin heck...

Just Katy said...

Pretty fancy. Whenever Aaron puts on his suit it makes me feel so strange, like he's walking out of the house in a costume.

Anonymous said...

Hey Ryan! I used to work at Enterpirse. Skilled, Grilled and everything. Who is your area manager? What branch are you working at? Dave Toner was my manager. I worked at 19, 42, 40 and then moved to Sacramento. You can email me at amylosee52@yahoo.com. Good luck. We should hang out sometime that I'm living here now.