Monday, February 1, 2010

Sugar House

I had to do some work in Sugar House, our favorite little community in Salt Lake City. So I decided to make a day of it and take the fam.

We wandered through Hidden Hollow, a little nature reserve with a river, trees, dirt and everything smack dab in the middle of a shopping center. It's a great walk. It's much better in the springtime when there are leaves on the trees, but Lydia was so excited for a semi-warm day with sunshine and Daddy that she didn't mind the lack of foliage.



We grabbed a little booklet about Salt Lake City businesses while we were there and Lydia walked up and down the street like this. It took a really really really long time to get anywhere.



Lydia and I pretended to be models.



The sunglasses never came off and that stick travelled home with us.
A successful day. Oh, and I got my work done too.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

You look smokin' hott Rebecca!!! Those boots, and of course I am diggin' you matching scarf and hat!!

Lydia's sunglasses are too die for cute too!

Diane Wright said...

You and Lydia are definately very glam. And I love Sugarhouse too. I hope we can go there again on my next visit.

Just Katy said...

My day always goes better when I find a really nice big stick. I commend Lydia on her acquisition.

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Escape Idle Downloads Using NZB Files You Can Easily Search High Quality Movies, PC Games, MP3s, Software & Download Them @ Blazing Rates

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Newsgroup Search[/B][/URL]

Camille said...

You guys need to get your own agents! I see modeling in your future... Lydia's all ready for paparazzi :) too cute!

Mindy and Marty said...

you really ARE models! quite literal about that.

Seriously luv the boots and scarf/hat combo you got going on there.you sexy thing.

YAY lydia for loving the sunglasses...we sure know how to buy a present ...ha ha she looks so dang cute in them though!

Bassetts said...

Who are those hot models? You look great. I feel like I haven't seen you in forever...oh wait. I haven't! Let's get together, PLEASE!

Josh and Megan said...

beautiful models!!!!