Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Happy 4th!

Ok. I don't even deserve to have this blog anymore. It is receiving no attention from me, poor thing. Too much has happened in the past 2 months to sum up here, so I'm just going to skip it and start with July.





Our Independence Day was a blast. We got to ride on a float, go to a festival and get VIP seating at the Sugar House fireworks. All in all, a very satisfying, American day.
Happy birthday America!



In other news, we are having a foreign exchange student from Germany come live with us. She will be here next month. We adore her to pieces already and can't wait to meet her in person.
I will try to update more often than every two months, but if you feel like it, you can always come check out my other blog, www.thrilledbythethought.com. It gets more attention than this poor, pathetic red headed stepchild blog right here.

7 comments:

Diane Wright said...

why red headed, isn't that discriminitory. I'll be sure to tell ryan not to read this.

Mindy and Marty said...

seriously where is the love?! wow. btw...very impressive rodeo queen smile you got there on that float.!

Dacia said...

I love the 4th! I feel like always low stress and great memories! Lydia is growing so fast and SO cute!

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

A VIP in the Parade? WOW! You're famous!!! What a fun thing to do on the 4th!

Rochelle said...

Watch it with the red headed step child comment. :)

Bassetts said...

I know the feeling all too well. Sometimes it's just too overwhelming to catch up. Glad to see your current pix. Cutie family and sounds like a fun 4th!

karen garner said...

wow - what a doll - summer fun is just too greatttttt!!!