Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Where Have We Been?

I've only been to 34% of America. I need to get out more!


visited 17 states (34%)
Create'>http://douweosinga.com/projects/visited?region=usa">Create your own visited map of The United States or determine the next president

I've only been to 2.22% of the world.


visited 5 states (2.22%)
Create your own visited map of The World or determine the next president

Ryan's been to 1.33% of the world


visited 3 states (1.33%)
Create'>http://douweosinga.com/projects/visited?region=world">Create your own visited map of The World or determine the next president


and 12% of the country. It's time for us to take a trip! Anybody want to finance it...? =)


visited 6 states (12%)
Create'>http://douweosinga.com/projects/visited?region=usa">Create your own visited map of The United States or determine the next president

6 comments:

Mindy and Marty said...

love the pics of lydia in the tub! so great! can't wait to see you guys this weekend!

Unknown said...

My map would look pathetic. I know I need to travel...I don't need a map to rub it in I haven't gone anywhere. =( lol

Anonymous said...

i've only been to 14% of the US, and .40% of the world...maybe we should all take a trip together!!

Bassetts said...

What a cute idea! When are we going to hang out? Rick can't get a hold of Ryan. Should I call you cuz?

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

LOL...I saw this on Brett & Erin's blog & found out that I've seen 76% of the US & 23% of the world thanks to Uncle Paul - he likes to travel & I love him, so I will go where he wants to take me. Life is good! :)

Little GrumpyAngel said...

This is really cool! My map is probably going to be a sad, sad one. I need to keep working on building my frequent flier miles so I can improve my map :-)

Thanks for visitng my blog.