Monday, October 20, 2008

Quick Trip to Cali

The plane ride was a success! Lydia certainly didn't enjoy being confined, but she didn't scream or cry, so I'm not complaining!



We went to California for my friend Christy Kahn's wedding, which was really a mini reunion for me! Everyone in California gets to see each other all the time, but I haven't seen some of those girls in over a year! We stayed with my parents and also got to see Troy and Cindy and kids and my Grandma and Grandpa Middleton. Diane, Ryan's mom, came up Sunday so we could see her too. (She really just came to see her cutest grandbaby, if you want the truth)! We went to church on Sunday and got to see plenty of old friends there too.



We hardly took any pictures and I'm mad about it. When other people post pictures from the wedding on their myspace pages, I will have to steal them and put them here! But here are the few pictures from our mini vacation we do have! I love this one of Grandpa Middleton with Lydia.






Allie, Lydia, and Zackary did a great job posing for the camera.






I love that they are all laughing together.



7 comments:

Kings said...

cute, that was really fast. I dying to see pictures of christy's wedding. I hope everything went good.

Kara's Party Ideas said...

how fun! that's so good that she didn't cry on the plane...my kids are HORRIBLE on airplanes!!

Vanessa said...

oh :( I really miss them!

Bassetts said...

So glad it was a success. There's hope for us! I'm so jealous you got to go to California!

Unknown said...

Love your new background...if it is even new...I always use my google reader.

Mindy and Marty said...

JEALOUS of your cali trip!!! we want to be there .....frown.... can't wait to see ya sunday!

Anonymous said...

i'm so glad you were able to come..and that i finally got to meet lydia! she is too cute..and watching you three dance was awesome!