Saturday, November 22, 2008

We went to my friend Justin's wedding reception this weekend at the Springville Art Museum. A reception in a MUSEUM! What a FANTASTIC idea! They had yummy treats. I loved the hot chocolate bar.



(Yes, that black nail polish is a remnant from Halloween, which was almost a month ago. I know.)
Lydia loved sitting on Daddy's lap and trying to eat lemon pie.






She didn't like it when we said no more!




And isn't this the cutest centerpiece you've ever seen? I know these pictures are just absolutely awful, but we were using Ryan's camera phone. Blame the phone.


After we gobbled up our goodies, we browsed the galleries of the museum. (Again, isn't that the coolest place for a reception???) I loved their Russian collection. If you want to see the pictures we saw there, go to my site, http://www.thrilledbythethought.com/ on Monday!

3 comments:

Kara's Party Ideas said...

wow! that IS such a good idea! and i LOVE that centerpiece too! i love going to wedding receptions :).

Unknown said...

Cool idea! I just watched a movie where they had it in a Library...I love different places and ideas!

Just Katy said...

The black polish probably fit in perfectly at the gallery. I remember learning that Springville has one of the best Russian collections in the US. Pretty random but very cool.