Monday, January 26, 2009

Nothing's Happening, But You're Gonna Hear From Us Anyway!

Again, nothing exciting is happening in our lives, but we're posting anyway!


Lydia has a serious high heel fetish. The only problem is, she hasn't figured out how to walk in high heels by herself, so one of us always has to help her!





Among Lydia's other oddities, she loves playing weird games with her dad. If he puts his hand near her, she grabs it and brings it to her face like so:



She laughs hysterically and doesn't let go!


It snowed (again). Since it happened on a Sunday when Daddy was home, Lydia actually got to play in the snow! (I don't take her out in that yucky stuff for anything!). I went out to take pictures, then hurried back inside while Ryan took Lydia for a walk around the block.







I came downstairs the other day after teaching a piano lesson, and found Lydia sitting happily with Daddy. I love catching moments like these.



And because I rarely make an appearance on this blog, here's a picture of silly me.


6 comments:

The Horners said...

I love that Lydia is SO in to clothes and shoes. I think she's such an adorable and silly little girl!

Linda and Rex said...

I believe Lydia gets her 'walking in heels handicap' from her mom. I'd be interested to see who learns first.

Mindy and Marty said...

of 'skinny' silly you, mind you...


i want a high-heel feddish....

Diane Wright said...

I'm glad you finally made an appearance. You look the same and that's good. The snow looks cold and I don't blame you for not going out in it.

Kristina P. said...

You are so cute! I totally wish I could pull off your haircut.

And Lydia is adorable too.

Bassetts said...

You do exist! Thanks for the pic of you. You better keep your eye on that girl. She is silly, but so fashionable.