Thursday, July 9, 2009

Lydia has been obsessed with huggies lately. And not the diapers. One day, she started adding -ie to everything. She wants to go for a walkie, she wants to dancie, sittie, and give huggies. We have no idea where it came from, but we're just going with it.

The "huggie" part of the obsession extends to everything, including inanimate objects. Stuffed animals, toy tractors, "bookies," and shoes all receive regular "huggies."

And apparently, kitchen towels are also deserving of loving "huggies."









Don't mind the hair. This is after lunch, aka "stick your hands in your milk, smear them in your soup, then comb your hair with your fingers."

5 comments:

Diane Wright said...

I hope I get a huggie next week. Can't wait

Linda and Rex said...

Come to my house. I have lots of towels that deserve huggies.

Shantel said...

I love that she is huggie-ing the towel - how precious

Kristina P. said...

She has so much love to give! :)

Middleton said...

My daughter Adison adds an "ie" to everything she says as well. "mom I'm coldie" "Mom I'm hurtie" - it was cute for a while but I'm ready fo rit to end!!!!