Sunday, August 30, 2009

Lydia and I happened to be sitting right next to each other while Ryan had the camera out. Perfect, I thought! We were both wearing dresses, Lydia was sitting still for a minute- it would be a great mother/daughter picture.

By the time Ryan had the camera on, the moment was lost. Here is the evolution (or backwards evolution?) of Lydia's attention span for cameras.

Starting to run away.



Ran away and Mommy picked her back up



Just about gone


Sigh. Will she ever sit still for a picture?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That is the beauty of digital cameras...you can take a million, and delete what is out of focus from her running in the other direction. =)

Peterson Family said...

I can't believe how big she is getting! What a doll. This same thing happens to us. I need something to strap my camera to me constantly so that I never miss the cute shots.


These turned out really good, though! You look great....and sooo tan!

Linda and Rex said...

Thats what video cameras are for--those who move.

karen garner said...

sitting still - now what fun is that??

Valerie said...

Believe me, it gets harder to get a picture with everyone actually sitting and looking happy as you have even more kids. The pics are cute though! Thanks for your comment on my blog. I'll pass it along to my son. :)