Thursday, April 3, 2008

Daddy's Day Off





Yay! It's Daddy's day off!!!! Can we go to the park, Mom?







Please!






I know it looked like this just a few days ago....but today is sunny and warm!




Ok. Maybe it isn't as warm as you would like.




Maybe it's really ridiculously cold for a spring day.

But the ducks are out and about!




Mommy, even though you carry me around all day, you still are a weakling.




But Daddy's pretty strong.


Come close. I have to tell you something.




I'm having a lot of fun with Daddy.










No, I don't want to go home!














14 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

God enjoy them at this age it can be so much fun

Paddty P.

Vanessa said...

what keeps on getting deleted in your comments? anyway
yes i know lydia it is horrible that we can't stay outside for more than a little bit and its april
also i really like your sweater

Mindy and Marty said...

i want to go to the park...why not call me! ode to daddy day off! lydia is getting to be sooo beautiful!

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

IF you were in California, you would NOT be cold...it is not only beautiful but WARM! I really like Lydia's sweater, too, where did you get it?

Rebecca said...

Ryan's mom, Diane, made the sweater. Isn't she so talented?

The McGraths said...

love her sweater in the first picture

Just Katy said...

Lydia's getting so cute! Just like her Mom. Looks freezing there. I hope it warms up soon.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I'm glad that Jill gave you my link! Your daughter is a cutie! Enjoy her...she really will grow up entirely too fast! I seriously blinked, and Savannah is turning 4 this year! =(

Jill209 said...

so... i'm ready for another update...=)

Ashley said...

Lydia is darling!!! Yah for blogs! I love reading them. Here is mine if you want to check it out toddandashleybraun.blogspot.com

Dacia said...

Going to the park with daddy is so much more fun than just mommy:)

Kimberly said...

Super cute post. Lydia really is a darling.