Thursday, June 5, 2008

Thankful Thursdays

My friend Ashley does this on her blog, and I have been wanting to do it as well. I am barely making the "Thursday" deadline here.

Anyway, for my Thankful Thursday, I want to say I am thankful for drive-ups. No, I'm not a fast-food-aholic. I'm referring to the drive-up dry cleaner, bank, post office, library and movie store return boxes. With an increasingly heavy baby on board, it's nice to just drive through a business while Baby snoozes in the back.

4 comments:

Kings said...

ha that is so true...you don't think of that till you have kids...i'm just lazy and glad i dont have to walk (because i do so much of it at my desk job!!)

Amy said...

Oh my goodness, I Whole-heartedly agree!! I felt like lugging eliza's car seat anywhere was just ridiculous after she hit like 15 lbs. Plus moving her guarantees waking up! For a week or two,I used to drive mindlessly through our town just so I wouldn't have to move her out of her seat. Things have gotten better, though! Yay for drive-thrus!

Vanessa said...

Yes I cannot remember the last time I actually walked into a bank.

karen garner said...

I sure wish we had "drive-ups" in the olden days. Yes, it was a pain to get that baby in & out of the car.