Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Evolution of a Photo Shoot

Our friend, Emily, made Lydia the cutest apron for her birthday. Lydia loves wearing it, so I made a big deal out of taking her picture in it, hoping she would get excited and pose. She was eager to pose (for once), and went to the wall smiling and saying "Cheeeeeese." I was so excited!

But before I could get my slow camera to respond, she had already thought up a new idea. Instead of ME taking HER picture, she would reverse that and take my picture with her camera!


I reminded her of the cool pockets in the apron, which got her camera out of her face for a second.


Then, she thought that maybe sitting down would be a better idea. Sure, why not? Anything for a chance at a good picture.


Got it!



Tiny disclaimer: I didn't tie the strings on the apron tight enough. It fits much better when I do. I know Emily will worry. So don't worry, Emily. =)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute. I love all of her posing. I have found that aprons work good for "big girl bibs" while eating!

The Tani Family said...

I am not worried at all! I am just glad that she likes it so much!